People of all ages can experience foot pain for a variety of reasons. Accidents, blows and internal damage can cause pain. Even a minor pain can ruin people’s day.
Causes of foot pain
- calcification: Calcification mostly occurs in people over 50 years old. This can cause foot pain. Therefore, it is useful to go to the doctor without delay.
- Edema: Edema in the hands and feet can cause pain. It can slow blood circulation and make movement difficult.
- calluses and flatfoot: Progression of these two problems can also cause foot pain.
Sudden events such as ligament rupture, crushing, sprains can also cause foot pain. Therefore, you can rest your feet in warm and salty water. If you are a person standing for a long time, you may experience pain every day due to too much pressure. Therefore, you can rest your feet in warm and salty water. If you are a person standing for a long time, you may experience pain every day due to too much pressure. Also, to create a shock effect, rest your foot in warm and cold water first. In this way, the risk of edema also decreases.
- Do sports: walking briskly and exercising a little during the day will speed up blood circulation. Exercising the leg muscles will also indirectly be good for foot pain. You can also wait a few minutes like this by lifting your feet in the air to balance the blood pressure.
- Orthopedic shoes: An orthopedic shoe that you will buy at an affordable price will reduce both foot pain and lower back pain. If you are thinking about your foot health, you should stay away from cheap shoes. The situation can be more serious, especially in the elderly.
- Nail Cut: If your nails are too long, you may feeling pressure on your cuticles. Passing this situation for a long time will increase pain. For this reason, you should cut your nails regularly and properly.
- Move Your Feet: If you are constantly working in a fixed job, some movement will be good. Sitting in the chair for long hours will slow blood circulation and hurt your muscles. Even moving your feet from the seat will reduce foot pain.
- Moisturizer: You can use creams that reduce foot pain and soften the muscles.